This component makes it possible to EVE to send SMS messages allowing clients to be updated on the status of their houses. Useful to send SMS alerts to customizable contacts.
- The user wants to receive an SMS when the basement light is turned on.
- The user wants to receive an SMS when the garden’s motion sensor triggers.
Reminder before continuing:
- Download and Install EVE Logic plugin to enable plugins (link);
- After loading .eve project to the server, run EVE Remote app, log in and then wait a couple of minutes for logics activation.
EVE SMS on your phone
Customizable component’s title and icon. Please refer to “Common properties” guide.
This component’s sample is made by using Graphic UI gateway.
Please refer to “Gateways / Protocols” guide in order to get further info.
Enable component: checkbox which defines whether the function is enabled or disabledon the EVE server
– Trigger changes from Off to On: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to On;
– Trigger changes from On to Off: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to Off;
– At any change of the trigger: SMS is sent anytime trigger goes to On and Off;
– Trigger ON event: SMS is sent when the ON event is triggered;
– Trigger OFF event: SMS is sent when the OFF event is Treggered;
– Trigger ANY event: SMS is sent at any change of trigger.
Send to: List of contacts which the messages will be sent to. Follow this guide to know how to configure the “Contact” component.
Further information can be added to the SMS content (up to 4 information):
Content: text of the SMS that will be send once the trigger status changes.
The above information to be implemented inside the content of the SMS needs must be added as follow: # followed by the number of the information (ex: #1 (first information), #2 (second information), etc..).