EKINEX-ROOM TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER EQ2
KNX room temperature controller. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Measuring of temperature and relative humidity through integrated sensors. Two configurable inputs. User interface with backlighted LC-display and two rockers. Mounting on round or square wall box. Powered by the bus line. Terminal block for bus, screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
The device has to be to completed with a set of two square rockers for room temperature controller (to be ordered separately).
‘NF (No Frame) versions:
EK-EQ2-TP-BG-NF (leds colours: blue / green)
EK-EQ2-TP-RW-NF (leds colours: red / white)
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- Measurement of temperature and relative humidity with integrated sensors with the possibility of sending values on the bus
- 2 points (ON / OFF) or proportional (PWM or continuous) room temperature regulation
- Heating and cooling modes with the possibility of switching locally or via bus
- Operating modes: comfort, standby, economy and building protection with separate setpoints for heating and cooling
- Automatic or manual control of fan-coil units with 2 or 4 pipes hydraulic distribution
- Automatic switching of the operating mode depending on presence or opening windows
- Sending on the bus of the condition (inside or outside of the comfort area, adjustable)
- Weighted average of the two temperature values
- Calculation of dew point temperature and perceived temperature
- Display of temperature (measured, setpoint, perceived, external in °C or °F), relative humidity (measured and setpoint in %), CO2 concentration (in ‰), alarms and errors (with alphanumeric coding)
- Surface temperature limiting (for radiant floor heating systems)
- Delayed start of ventilators for fan-coil units (“hot-start” function), time-scheduled or depending on the temperature of the fluid at the exchange battery
- Reporting the opening of windows
- Two inputs configurable as digital or analog
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKEQ2TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian.