EKINEX – BLIND ACTUATOR, 8-FOLD
16-fold KNX binary output 16(10)A for switching and control of loads or 8-fold KNX actuator for control of drives for motorized blinds, shutters or curtains. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (8 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKFF1TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian.
|Power supply||30 V DC, via KNX Bus|
|Protection type||IP 20, EN 60715|
|Dimension||144 x 90 x 70 mm (W x H x D)|
N.B: Go to the DOWNLOADS section to download the complete datasheet.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- Full up and down run
- Partial run with stop position from 0 to 100% of the length of the run
- Position setting (change during the operation of the preset position)
- Adjust the inclination of the slats (for blinds)
- Integration in scenarios
- Automatic control for protection against direct sunlight
- Automatic control for protection against weather conditions (rain, wind, frost)