EKINEX-BINARY INPUT, 8-FOLD
KNX 8-fold binary input for the connection of potential-free contacts. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (4 modular units, each 18 mm). Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKCA1TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian.
|Power supply||30 V DC, via KNX BUS line
|Protection type||IP 20, EN 60715|
|Dimension||72 x 90 x 70 mm (W x H x D)|
N.B: Go to the DOWNLOADS section to download the complete datasheet.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- ON/OFF switching of single loads or group of loads;
- Dimming of lighting devices;
- Operating of shutters and roller blinds;
- Detecting the state of signaling contacts (from safety devices, alarms, etc.);
- Recalling and saving of scenes;
- Sending on the bus of values (temperature, brightness, etc.);
- Switching to forced functioning (lock);
- Counting of impulses and switching cycles.
Order Code: EK-CA1-TP