Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The most frequently asked questions about the Ilevia products, software and app features, technical support and training.
1. Is there a demo of the Ilevia visualization system?
2. Is it possible to make a test of the Ilevia system before placing the order?
3. Does the free version of the Ilevia software have any limitations for the test?
The free version of the Ilevia software has no limitations in terms of functionalities. The software time operation though is limited to 168 operating hours.
4. Are there extra costs to manage more KNX group addresses or other systems?
No, there are no extra costs to manage more KNX group addresses or other systems (e.g. Modbus). Ilevia X1 is an All-In-One solution which supports several protocols and systems and that provides you with countless software modules. All of this is available with no limitations in a unique limitless license of use.
5. Are the updates included? What is your policy for the Ilevia system upgrades?
All the Ilevia system updates (they are not automatic) are included, hence free, for all the softwares, protocols, systems and modules supported at the moment of your purchase. For the use of protocols, systems and/or software modules implemented after your purchase we require an upgrade to the latest available software version paiable upon request or on an yearly basis to keep your Ilevia system always at the latest available release.
6. How do you provide the necessary technical support and training?
Our team is at your disposal during the whole hours of operations. You can reach us by using the support direct line or writing an email to the dedicated email address (no tickets). You can also reach us on Skype and arrange dedicated appointments to solve any possible issues. Our efforts aim to a maniacal support to provide you with the best service experience you could desire from your supplier. We support you with a dedicated technical website which gathers all the technical contents usefull to solve any doubt about the system and let you learn by yourself before asking our help.
7. Can KNX devices be configured using ETS via the Ilevia X1 server?
Yes, KNX devices be configured using ETS via the Ilevia X1 server – also remotely by opening router port accordingly.