When adding a new user to an EVE project, it is always asked you to define the new user’s permissions (check boxes).
This is the “User Management” window that appears when Admin or authorized user is about to create a new user.
– Gateways management: it gives the authorization to manage the Gateways tab of EVE project;
– Components management: it gives the authorization to manage the Components tab of EVE project;
– Classic Interface management: it gives the authorization to arrange and customize the end user Classic interface;
– Map Interface management: it gives the authorization to arrange and customize the end user Map interface;
– EVE Remote App utilization: it allows the current user to remotely control the system using EVE Remote App (Classic and Map);
– Plugin modules utilization: it allows the current user to manage and make use of the plugin modules installed on the system.
* This permission turns to be very helpful for the Facility Manager of the building: when he is allowed to manage all the users of the project, it is not necessary for the admin to be responsable of any possible changing. This possibility turns to be very useful for the system integrator who is not replaced but facilitated.